StatCounter

A Beginner's Chronicle of the Running Experience

Please join me on my journey...

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Tweak

Ah, it has happened again. I pushed myself on my Tuesday run and ended up tweaking my back. So rather than risk really screwing it up, I'm taking today off and heading to the chiropractor tonight. Hopefully, I'll be ready to run tomorrow!

In other news, I think my sis and I have finally decided on our next half marathon: City of Oaks on November 7th. We had tried to find an October half as we're itching to start training but it just wasn't in the cards... The only option that could fit sis's schedule was a small race in Greensboro. Given the lack of facilities and the fact we'd probably finish last and drive two hours to do so didn't make me a huge fan. I am excited to run Raleigh. The hills should make it a fun challenge and I'm glad to finally do a half here in NC.

Guess I have plenty of time to train for my September 10K!

No comments:

Post a Comment